1. Comments on Khabarsouthasia.com are intended for readers from South Asia and countries covered by the site or with ties to those countries, and their diasporas. Comments on the articles and features of Khabarsouthasia.com are intended to elicit an exchange of opinion and open dialogue on topical subjects in a civilised and open manner for all readers to see.
2. This is a moderated forum. Khabarsouthasia.com will monitor comments and reserves the right to remove, edit or alter content that it deems inappropriate.
3. All correspondence received by Khabarsouthasia.com is considered intended for publication unless otherwise indicated in the initial message from the writer.
4. Khabarsouthasia.com reserves the right to edit all comments for content, clarity, and length. Comments on articles and features of Khabarsouthasia.com should be substantive in nature. Comments that are off-topic will not be posted. Short comments relating to the reader's like or dislike of the article or feature may or may not be posted, at the discretion of Khabarsouthasia.com.
5. The comment space is reserved for comments that relate to the topic of the article or feature. You may not reprint lengthy text from your own work or those of others, including news articles. You may request we post a link to them in a comment.
6. Comments that are abusive, offensive, contain profane or racist material, etc. will not be posted. Name-calling, personal attacks, racist comments, or the use of profanity by any commenter will not be posted.
7. Anonymous posters should identify themselves with the same moniker, so readers know their comments are coming from a single individual. If they do not, numeric identifiers may be assigned to them.
8. Submitting comments for posting on Khabarsouthasia.com constitutes acknowledgement of, and agreement to, the terms outlined in this comments policy. This policy may be revised in part or in full at any time without notice.
9. Nothing on Khabarsouthasia.com should be construed as legal advice. Khabarsouthasia.com does not offer legal advice.
10. All comments must comply with applicable laws of the state of residence of the commenter. Khabarsouthasia.com has no obligation to monitor, edit, censor, or take responsibility for comments. It may or may not act upon a violation of its comment policy. Readers leaving comments are solely responsible for the content of their comments and should ensure that their comments are lawful and fall within the stated guidelines.
11. Comments containing links to other sites that do not follow the principles of this comments policy as stated in paragraphs 6 and 10 of this policy will not be posted.
12. To facilitate the intended exchange of opinions and open dialogue on topical subjects in a civilised and open manner for all readers to see, and to avoid unwelcome direct replies from persons not receptive to the poster's opinion, comments containing personal e-mail addresses or phone numbers in the body of the comment will have the contact information removed prior to publication.
13. You may not promote commercial entities or engage in commercial activity in the Khabarsouthasia discussion forums.